Low Frequency Siren For Police Vehicles
1. The low-frequency alarm system is an infrasound alarm designed according to the audible range of the human ear
2. Low frequency tones comes with the distinct advantage of penetrating solid materials allowing drivers and nearby pedestrians to FEEL the sound waves
3. Interacts with 2 pcs 50W siren amplifiers
4. Ideal for high traffic areas and busy intersections
1. Strong penetrating power: Infrasound waves produce a "low-frequency tremor" allowing drivers and nearby pedestrians to FEEL the sound waves.
2. High-quality power devices: adopt digital power amplifier as alarm power amplifier to ensure continuous output of sound effects.
3. Humanized setting: the alarm trigger working time is set to 8, and the low-frequency output of 8s- 60s is achieved through setting.
4. Small volume: meet the application of different special vehicles.
5. Exquisite appearance: Housing material from PA alloy injection molding.
6. Multi-function selection: can be set to choose the independent output of low frequency alarm and high frequency alarm linkage work.
Part No.GF-SK02 YD-100-23Working VoltageDC12V/24VStandby Current≤5mAPower
No-load current≤12mAPower amplifier current8A±1Aoutput voltage29V±1Vfrequency range180Hz-500HzRated Impedance